Saturday, July 19, 2008

1rst Post in MONTHS!!!!!

Well, where to begin?
There have been several changes in my life since February, the most profound being my father not being here. He is overseas teaching native how to run a jail without torturing people, and the next time I see him will be during winter in the Caribbean. (I wanted the vacation to be in Ireland, bobsagit!) Still, it's weird not having to check constantly to see if you're about to be pounced upon, doing something stupid and not hearing a sarcastic comment, not having to check to see if my airsoft rifle is missing, no wrestling in the kitchen... and I'm now realizing just how weird it is that I actually miss this stuff.
I'm taking summer classes, because apparently I mentally double the point value of large projects, and thus my many one-legged A's. I have found a few friends here, who shall be dubbed Muse Brain, Tech Man, and Brace. Brace has messed up her wrist somehow, and is quiet, friendly, has a knowledge of vintage weaponry, and is well versed in history. wait a minute... I described what I was like BD! (Before Drama) Strange, yet really smegging awesome! Tech Man is a computer wizard. He created face recognition software on his own. Sadly, the police confiscated it because he attached it to a remote control paintball gun. He's one of those people who could probably make a radio out of a microwave, and a gamer to boot! Finally we come to Muse Brain, a super-talkative passionate Christian who love to create and play music. She's had a recent falling out with her parents over her now EX-boyfriend because he was Catholic. The guy broke up with her over email because of it. (shame!!!! he should have at least done it over the phone!!) Still, she doesn't let it interfere with her happy-go-lucky-ness.
And the last major update: Kat! Kat is a cat that I mistook for Huntress (another cat) and captured. We brought her in, took care of her, got her to the vet, and is now a part of the family. She is a tuxedo kitty, schizophrenic, and chirrups frequently. I take that as a sign of politeness. Still, one cannot avoid the fact she is schizo! She chases imaginary birds, is convinced the rugs are out to get her, mistakes people for bears (including me. she sliced my hand open once...), and is addicted to people food. She's friendly, but insane!
Oh, well. At least we don't need to stick her in a little kitty straitjacket.

1 comment:

Rory said...

Good to see you writing again!!!