Monday, January 21, 2008

th3 p0w3r 0f chr15t pwns u!

My computer is possessed. Really! The mouse pad is not simply "out of order", it is maliciously thwarting my will! AUGH! PISSED TEEN SMASH!
Seriously, the mouse is trying to drive me insane. Lets say I want to move it to the disc icon to start a game. The smegger then decides, "OH MY GOD! HE IS DOING A PERFECTLY ROUTINE FILE OPENING!!!!! ALL CIRCUITS REVERSE GEARS!!!! MOVEMOVEMOVEMOVE!!"
At this point I am then screaming all sorts of obscenity at my computer, which is now making the mouse move 1 centimeter where it's supposed to go, 3 feet back. Anything I do is like this. Non-stop. Without fail. Half of my favorite games kill me at first level because of this. EVEN SNOOD!
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm seriously at the point of getting my computer exorcised. Anyone with suggestions short of "smash it and get a new one", please comment. (also please remember I'm poor)

1 comment:

Kami said...

Maybe getting you a regular mouse that plugs into Snape will help. We can give it a try. Anyway, you have been tagged for a blog game. Read the rules at:

http://kzmillers.blogspot.com/