Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have been tagged for a game by Mom, Destroyer of Dust Bunnies.

The rules:
  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself. Or with Sandra's change and list your 7 favorite writing websites. Lots of choices!
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
  • Include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I have not met anyone to write about yet... so now some weirdness about ME!
  • I can understand fluent cat, often causing me to have arguments with my cats, as they know perfect english
  • my favorite words are "shabada" and "meh"
  • I created half a notebook of optional rules for the d20 system, including complete notes on how to safely rip alignments out of D&D
  • I have invented 17 kinds of slop, including 6 chili/Zatarans mixes
  • I invented the sling rifle (a slingshot that operates like a muzzle loading gun)
  • I can effectively stab people with my hat
  • My philosophy: we are specks of dust with delusions of being special, we are here because our parent thought it would be cool to have unprotected sex, and the meaning of life is what you want it to be

No comments: